Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

RCI AND OTHERS LIKE IT?? (by R P.):

steved182 wrote:
I AM NEW TO THIS, WHILE LOOKING TO GO TO ARUBA FOR A WEEK IN NOV (FOUND TO BE WEEK 44) I STARTED THINKING ABOUT BUYING A TS IN ARUBA. RIGHT NOW IM IN THE PROCESS OF RENTING A TS FOR THAT WEEK.. NOW FOR THE QUESTION THAT I WOULD LOVE ALL ANSWERS OR DIRECTIONS TO FIND THE ANSWER..

I HAVE BEEN GETTING HEADACHES FROM READING SO MANY POSTS BUT CANT FIND MY ANSWERS.. WHAT ACTUALY ARE "RCI" AND LIKE COMPANYS? IF I BUY A TS DO I HAVE TO USE ONE OF THESE COMPANYS? IM LOOKING TO BUY AND USE OR RENT OUT MYSELF AND NOT INTERESTED IN TRADING FOR ANOTHER TS, SO DO I NEED TO DEAL WITH THESE COMPANYS?? THANK U ALL FOR THE HELP!!!

RCI and II are exchange companies and you do not have to belong to any exchange company after purchasing a timeshare. The exchange companies are for trading purposes only, and if you plan to use or rent your timeshare yourself, there is certainly no need for you to join an exchange company.