Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Polo Towers remodeling? (by Dorothy H.):

patriciagayle wrote:
Hi Dorothy. Guess I replied on the wrong message page. To reiterate, we've just returned from Polo Towers April 6th. All new granite counters and wood cabinets. New great vanity in the bathroom as well as new fixtures. Gold and brown carpeting. Dark brown sofa with stuffed red and gold thread design on overstuffed chair. Glass table with gorgeous flower vase in ktichen. All new furniture in bedroom, tv cabinet etc. Dark wood, very plain with rectangular silver knobs. They did a great job. Your friend should know though that Polo Towers is currently offering a buyback to interested owners. Don'tknow why. That's why I am posting an inquiry. My best guess is that they will resell on a points only basis.
Thank you for such an excellent description! I think you are right about the buyback on a points only basis, because when I spoke with them in the sales department they were REALLY pushing the sunterra club points as well, and stressed that they do NOT have a resales program currently. That was the middle of March. Unfortunately, since we have not been there recently, and don't plan to use that mode of vacationing (it no longer fits our budget/lifestyle, etc) we are just SELLING the thing and being DONE with it and its fees. I have a buyer now, though. Thanks again.