Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Week on hold...need advise (by Frank L.):

We just returned from two weeks at OceanWalk, with adult children, grandchildren,including adult grandchildren. We have gone to OceanWalk for 5 summers around the first of June and have watched it deteriate dramatically. I dont know what has happened but it has occurred since Fairfield was bought out by Cendant and merged with the Wyndham chain.The resort is way over crowded to the point where at the weekends during the checkin and checkout period, there is at least a fifteen minute to halfhour wait for the elevator. There are not nearly enough luggage carriers ( I think the consigners hide them so you have to go through them,which of course requires a tip), and it is impossible to get a chase at the swimming pools.The housekeeping is terrible,maintenance does not respond to problems very quickly. Most of all absolutly stay away from Member Service where you will be treated to a "boiler room sales"operation.If you would like to discuss this further call me at 330-773-6506 or 330-352-6445.