Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

How does Redweek Exchange work? (by R P.):

cristinay2 wrote:
What happen if nobody takes my condo that I deposit with Redweek? Does this mean I cannot earn the valuation point and use it for other timeshare resort?

After you deposit your week with Redweek, your week now belongs to Redweek. You need not worry if anyone chooses it for a trade.

Quote:
Also, if my timeshare share was valued at 1500 points and I would like to go to another timeshare resort with just 750 points, can I use the remaining points and sign up to another timeshare resort or I can only go to a resort one at a time in a year?

Any left over points can be used anytime you wish, however there are some resorts out there that have the 1 in 4 rule, which means you can't trade into those resorts but once every 4 years, but there are not many of those out there .... but check to make sure.

On the other hand if you have 750 points left over from a trade and you want a resort that requires 1500 Redweek points, the you can pay the difference.

You also have 3 years to use your deposited points .... a win - win situation.