PV remodel

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: PV remodel (by Kayla H.):

When you bought - the two were in business together in some fashion; while we talked at length about the marriage of the two companies when we first bought our weeks, I don't recall the exact agreements between the two. I'm sure this information can easily be found online. While the Westin hotel and Club Regina share "property" - their "rentals" have never been one in the same. So, as a Raintree Club Regina owner for example, you never had access to book a "Westin" hotel room using your Regina vacation time - when, for example, booking at a property such as PV, where the Westin and Club Regina both have "lodging on the same property. We've used time at the Club Regina and then hit the starwood hotels (westin) website to book additional nights at the Westin hotel on the same property. The Westin and Club Regina are also on the same property in Los Cabos. Judging by the pictures I've seen - it likely works the same way; Westin has their traditional hotel rooms and the Raintree Club Regina has its lodging. If you're in need of more info, I'd go back and look for info for the time period when the two formally separated. We had a long discussion with a Club Regina rep in PV about it about 2yrs ago, but I'd be very loosely paraphrasing to recall the conversation.