Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Holiday Systems and Interval International (by Paul R.):

Holiday Systems is one of those companies that everyone should avoid like the plague. They have this special called "BURN WEEKS" which is supposed to be last minute deals-They show you a VERY low price for the week well FORGET IT! Like they say if it's to good to be true it is. I signed up for an all inclusive last minute special for approximately $600.00 only to find out that when I went to pay for it I was told there was an additional $135.00 PER PERSON-PER DAY MANDATORY fee. I booked my airfare only to find out I was going to be hit with an additional fee of $270.00 USD PER DAY fee on top of what I paid for the hotel. AVOID HOLIDAY SYSTEMS NOW. NEVER EVER EVER BUY A TIMESHARE-SAVE YOUR MONEY AND BUY YOUR VACATION TIMESHARES ON EITHER EBAY OR CRAIGSLIST. We purchase a week in Cancun at the Cancun Mayan ($2,000 per week) for $650.00 last year. We just spent another week in Cancun on the beach in a 2BR condo for $80.00 per night again we found it on Craigslist. WE PAY NO MANDATORY YEARLY MAINT. FEE, NO JOIN THIS BS CLUB FEE, NO TRANSFER FEES-TIME SHARES ARE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE YOU CAN MAKE. IF YOU INSIST IN BUYING A TIME SHARE BUY ONE ON EBAY FOR TEN CENTS ON THE DOLLAR. TIMESHARE PRESENTAIONS ??? BRING A TAPE RECORDER WITH YOU AND SEE WHAT THEY SAY WHEN YOU SIT DOWN WITH A SALES MAN. SIT BY THE POOL, HAVE A FEW BEERS AND BUY A TIMESHARE ALL THE WAY IN THE BACK BY THE WOODS...IT'S ALL BS.......NOT A TIME SHARE OWNER FAN...