PV remodel

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: PV remodel (by Kayla H.):

Actually that's not the case ( that they've never been linked w/Westin in some business sense). In approximately 2005 we had a long talk with folks at Club Regina regarding the division of 'whatever' the string was that held them together with Westin. They were quite specific that they cut that string to maintain complete control of member fees, because Raintree (et al) felt that Westin poured all the money ( that was joined again, by some specific that I don't recall) into renovation & upkeep of THEIR properties and not the Club Regina portion. Now, having said that - I reiterate that the link that bound them prior to their 'division' isn't clear to me. But - the conversation about the parting of was very purposeful on the part of the Raintree folks and it was important to them to explain fully why they were doing it, and of course try to tell everyone why it would be so fantastic and that it would amount to beautiful renovations, etc etc.... and we all know how that worked out.

So about that fence down the PV property...can you tell us more about that? Does it divide the whole property, as in pools, beach access, restaurants, etc? and the fence is for remodel? who's remodel?