Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

NTHC (by KC):

peter301 wrote:
When it comes down to proving that they are reputable NTHC disappears. if they can't lie and sling personal attacks they are gone!

Put their $ where there mouth is?? No Way!

Why risk using NTHC National Timeshare Help Center? Yeah... they help themselves to your cash

I have no affiliation of ANY kind with NTHC, but I DO know that NTHC has a solid, well established reputation among (THOUSANDS OF) well experienced timeshare owners and users on TUG.

Your personal "beef" seems to me to have no substance or merit whatsoever. As already discussed (ad nauseum) in your complaining over in the TUG forums, you rented a full week in New Orleans from NTHC during Mardi Gras. You then used only a few days of the week-long rental and yet you then somehow expected (quite unreasonably) to get a "refund" for the unused days.

Newsflash --- your timeshare rental was for a full week. You are not entitled to ANY "refund" simply because you CHOSE not to stay for that full week.

Additional Newsflash --- Mardi Gras in New Orleans is a "party time"; it's noisy and chaotic. To complain about "excessive noise" in NOLA during Mardi Gras is very much like complaining about getting wet after voluntarily jumping into a swimming pool...

Sorry pal, but your accusatory and juvenile rant is just unwarranted (and very annoying) whining. You don't have a leg to stand on in this matter. Case dismissed.