Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Wyndham timeshare any way to stop the contract? (by Lance C.):

karlav27 wrote:
I just bought Wyndham timeshare about 4 months ago....I just want to cxl it or get out of it .... Any help? I do see it's been added to my credit n it's messing it up n I don't even have credit to begin with.... Can I just stop paying? Call a lawyer ? What can I do I really want out...

First of all, there's no need to call a lawyer. That will just be an expensive nothing.

Yes, you can just stop paying. You would lose everything you've paid into this thus far but at least the financial bleeding would stop. You would also face a number of collection calls and letters but those can be ignored. You might face a ding on your credit history and rating but, unless you are planning a big loan in the near future, that ding should not affect you much.

And again, this cannot be overemphasized, do not go contacting any attorney, law firm, charity, or other company that claims it can "cancel" your timeshare and mortgage.