Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Week on hold...need advise (by Frank L.):

dave1108 wrote:
Hello...RCI is holding a week in a 1bdr here for the 3rd week of july. We have 2 children 7 and 2. Would like anyones opnion of this resort for a good family vacation. I know the area well, lived there for 4 years...so I just need resort specific info.

Thanks!

Dave

You have one of the best resorts in the country. Not only is it gold crown from the standpoint of unit size,furnishings etc., but the location is absolutely perfect. Right on the ocean on a part of the beach where no cars are allowed, with the ampitheater right next to the resort, the boardwalk with games etc.next to the ampitheater. Also the two towers have two inside pools in case of rain, an inside miniture golf course and for small children a wonderfull spraying pool and lazy river with two large pools. Also the activity department is outstanding with kids.

Have a great time. PS if you want to discuss this in more detail my E mail is Flancianese@msn.com,or call me at 330-773-6506