PV remodel

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: PV remodel (by Sharon T.):

As I stated before check your contract-Westin is never mentioned. Westin/Starwood have their own vacation ownership program that has absolutely nothing to do with Raintree/Club Regina and never has. I previously lived in Puerto Vallarta and worked as a VLO (escrow officer of sorts) in timeshare. The persons that told you that your membership was tied to Westin in any fashion were misleading you in order to make a sale or do an upgrade for more money. Like I said pull out your contracts and you will see that the Westin is not mentioned.

The fence seperates the property. The club side has the childrens loud pool area. The other pools belong to Westin and they are behind the fence. You can access at the far end of the beach or at the top of the pool area where the Westin towel station is. It is along walk and you are required to give your room number in order to gain access.

I would not count on any remodeling going on anytime soon as thousands of members are boycotting the special assessment. I bought quite a few weeks on ebay myself so I stand to lose one platinum week and 7 gold weeks as a result of not paying these inflated fees.