tahiti village

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: tahiti village (by Kathy L.):

Did anybody do the "game show" thing when they went for their visit? We forgot to ask for it and they forgot to offer. But we are SO glad we bought and are excited to go out again. I'm also sorry i bought 5 years at II. I'll probably use it, but I hadn't discovered RedWeek yet. This is a MUCH better way to go, from what I have seen while exploring this site. So i also joined it. I have one banked week at II and have also submitted one week to RedWeek to receive points. Will see which works best for vacation planning.

janu6 wrote:
barbarad232 wrote:
I love my Tahiti Village. It is very nice. Beds are comfortable, unlike hotel beds that are very hard, and hurt my back. The only thing I did not like about this resort, is that they asked for both my husband's ID and mine too, for the resort tour. When finished, they returned my husband's, but not mine. I have asked for it many times. They have not yet answered back on it. This was in January of 2008.

So, BEWARE!!!

Can't understand why they asked for both ID's, unless they wanted to know if you two were married when doing the resort tour. When my husband & I went, we gave them our ID's & we made sure that we got them back!! I would call or write the resort & ask about the ID. It is possible that they "forgot" to give it back to you before you left! I would have checked up on this BEFORE I left the resort. You can also call customer service & ask them what you can do about getting a new ID. Was this your license ID or the ID for the resort?