Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

The "secret scheme"..... (by Mike N.):

ken1193 wrote:
warrenf4 wrote:
carvana wrote:
warrenf18 wrote:
several companies take them for a small fee, their are ways to never have to pay any MF on them, though you will not be able to ever sell, rent or use them ever again. It is all legal and is a huge secret to those who know how to do it and I am one of them. I charge $300.00 to do it.

So I would say Webuytimeshares.com is a legitiment way to get rid of your timeshare, cost is slightly more, but reasonable.

The companies selling unnits on ebay are not selling the units that I or others take using the methods I use. you can not pay of back MF as I take them in thousands of dollars in debt. Places that want everything paid up to date are trying to cash in on a quick sale on the other end. Look harder if they want that as their are those doing it cheaper who do not spend alot on advertising, that are willing to help.

Warren,

With due respect, I find your comments incoherent.

What do you mean when you imply that your company takes timeshares for a small fee of $300? Does this mean you buy the timeshare with title being transferred and recorded in deed records together with notification of resort so their records are changed? If you do in fact purchase the timeshare, your comment that "you will not be able to ever sell, rent or use them" is meaningless since it is obvious that once it is sold the prior owner can no longer use the property.

If the transaction does not involve a change of ownership, what is covered by the $300 fee?

You say that "Webuytimeshares.com" is "legitiment". I suppose you mean legitimate. How do you know? Have you done business with them?

What do you mean by "can not pay of back MF as I take them in thousands of dollars in debt"? That doesn't make sense. Do you mean you buy timeshares with upaid MF in excess of thousands of dollars? If so, do you record the deed in your name and notify the resort that you are now the owner?

Why would someone who sold a timeshare to you care what you subsequently paid for advertising to sell the unit. Your comment, "look harder if they want that as their (sic) are those doing it cheaper who do not spend alot on advertising, that are willing to help" doesn't make sense if you as you suggest "take them" -ownership - "for a small fee".

It may be "all legal and is a huge secret" as you suggest but I suspect what you do is another upfront fee operation with title remaining in seller's name.

Carvana

OK here it is in simple terms..

How it works is I buy the timeshares for $1.00. I will buy a timeshare that some one owes past due maintnance fees, sometimes 2 or 3 years worth. I assume all responsibility for them. I have a new deed made and recorded with me as the buyer and new owner. I send a copy to the resort demanding them to send all correspondence to me along with any past due bills along with all future bills. I charge $300.00 for this service. This is the only fee the old owner will ever have to pay. He does not have to pay any transfer fees, back fees, he pays nothing else.

Now naturally I am not going to pay of past debts, transfer fees or any other fee, nor is the resort going to allow me to use it and no one will ever buy it from me with all the debt attached.

I never pay nor will I ever have to as I do this through a very complex business design, that allows me to prevent the resorts from ever being able to collect from me. Now the seller will also get a copy of deed showing transfer of ownership and the assumption of all past due fees associated with the transfer of ownership. With this, the old owner gets to walk as well. The resorts can not touch him or her as well. The hole system screws the resorts from being able to collect any funds ever again from anyone. Every thing I do is done openly through ebay contracts with payments from paypal, where the sellers are fully protected from any type of fraud.

================================================

I'm not going to flatter your "hide the ownership" scheme with a response, but I'll nonetheless make two specific recommendations from which you would greatly benefit:

1. A class or two in English grammar and spelling.

2. Law school (although your admission is unlikely).

============ Ken, have you noticed this guy(?) has used three different ids... warrenf17, warrenf18, and now warrenf4? If warren (insert your favorite # here) that his technique is "legal", it is surely unethical (but it appears ethics is not a top priority to him). Anyone who buys a product and takes on a debt knowing he's NOT going to pay it off, is committing fraud. Others in this same category are: People who run up credit card debt, then whine to the CC company to get their bill reduced. AND people who jumped into a sub-prime mortgage to buy a bigger house and now want the gov't to bail them out.