Diamond Resorts

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Diamond Resorts (by Ilona F.):

Diamond Resorts is the worst Company I have ever dealt with in my life. They took over my wonderful resort in Sedona. The people they employ are trained to sell MORE points at any cost and any method is used as long as they sell more very expensive points. I believe they drugged me and held me hostage for 9 hours until I caved in, that was a very, very expensive trap. The guy (Caylen Keaton) even followed me to the restroom and waited for me to come out so I could not leave. Mindy Santana is just as bad. Any time one stays at any of their resorts, many are mediocre, they force people to attend a sales meeting and use their dishonest skills to pull money out of people. Diamond ruined my outstanding credit, and made a false report to the IRS. They lie, coerce, use maximum pressure and they have no scruples. This company is disgusting to say the least. Be alert, they are bad, bad news. I have reported them to the Consumer Protection Agency, BBB, Real Estate Board, have them investigated by several TV stations and more and gave honest reviews on various web-sites informing tens of thousands of people how ruthless, dishonest, disgusting and greedy these Diamond employees are. This is just the beginning as to how I really feel about this company.

louiseb11 wrote:
They bought out our timeshare company. How are they: good, bad,......?