Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: 3 Bedroom Ocean Point (by Milly R.):

I think the 3 bedroom option depends on how you plan to use it. We own two 3 bedroom units and 1 two bedroom ocean front unit. My favorite unit for my husband and I ( or when it's just me) is the two bedroom. Regarding the three bedroom, when my husband and I are by ourselves, it's nice to have the 2nd bedroom and lock off the 3rd bedroom. We have 6 grandchildren and two daughters with spouses. We thought the 3 bedroom would accomodate them all but that was when we only had 1 grandchild. It's a little tight for both families now and I've been thinking we should have purchased 2 ocean views, one for each family instead of one of our three bedroom weeks. When they are there we stay in another unit. The good news is that they love coming and want to stay for two weeks so..........we work it out. There are many worse problems. You'll love whatever you buy just think about how you want to use it before you buy.