Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Anyone have reason to distrust booking travel through NTHC (by Cindy T.):

Peter contacted me originally with an interest in three nights of a 7 night reservation at the Frenchman 519 in New Orleans during Mardi Gras. He stayed 3 nights returned home and contacted us on March 11 stating he was requesting a refund for 4 nights and it was too noisy and he could not stay at the resort. Ironically he was able to stay for the three nights of the stay that he had originally inquired about. Our confirmations clearly state that we must be contacted at the time of the problem and given the opportunity to rectify the situation. We were not contacted once during the stay nor does the resort have on file any information that the guest complained to them. All of our confirmations have an 800 number and my personal cell number which I carry and answer 24 hours a day. Noise on the street at a resort during Mardi Gras would be a resort or even a police issue. Certainly not something a rental company can control.

The guest purchased and received a one week reservation at the Frenchman 519. Although NTHC Travel was in no way at fault in this situation, the guest was offered $100 off any future rentals if he choses to take advantage of that.