Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: NTHC (by KC):

Fwiw, I believe that NTHC is a very small (only one or two people) operation. Principal's name is Cindy Townsend, with an address in Virginia and one in Florida.

NTHC / Cindy T. basically acts as a a "middleman", renting out weeks for owners (for a commission) and also looking for weeks for people seeking rentals. I believe that she is honest, although there have certainly been some "bumps" in the road, notably involving a dishonest (outright larcenous, actually) female in Georgia a few years ago, but I believe that situation was subsequently and satisfactorily resolved.

NTHC often (including currently) has a significant number of "last minute (i.e., within the next 45 days) rental offerings" posted on the Timeshare Users Group web site. You can rest assured that if NTHC was not legitimate that NTHC would be booted off the TUG site promptly and permanently.

I personally have no need for NTHC "services", but for those who cannot find (or conduct) a rental on their own, or don't want to expend the time and effort to do so, it is an option to consider. At least NTHC is an operation with real people with real names and real addresses and an established track record --- unlike some of the obscure and unknown "middleman" Internet entities, where you sometimes cannot even accurately determine with whom you are conducting business in the first place.