Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Wyndham timeshare any way to stop the contract? (by Beverly P.):

I am in the same situation as, it seems, everyone else. However, my timeshare is totally paid off. I bought it a little over two, years ago. I was lied to for sure about many things. The other thing is, I bought a luxurious four bedroom new construction beautiful timeshare but the few times I made a vacation either at my home base or elsewhere, it was never available, a comparable size was also not available, needed much maintenance, the location was too far, etc. I could go on an on. I visited my timeshare office last year and they told me that I could give it back with the Ovation program. They told me that I could still use it for three years and no maintenance fee. They did tell me that I would forfeit what was paid. That hurt but if that is the only way, I'm game. Does this work?

I have another timeshare that I plan on listing with Red Week. The process looks a little complicated. Is there anyone who I could speak to for help in getting started. I know that you have instructions but I really want to speak with someone first.