Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Just Heard Of Manhattan Club's Change Of Ownership Last Night (by Chris V.):

WELCOME JOANN

if nothing else, it certainly can't hurt by joining your fellow defrauded TMC owners. consider taking time to read through some of the past pages of THE MANHATTAN CLUB LAWSUIT (a misnomer: it was not a lawsuit but litigation against TMC AND ITS DEVELOPER, IAN BRUCE EICHNER via the former new york state attorney general, eric schneiderman). i would also let other forum contributors know of your joining us by posting a comment (s).......................your call, of course.

also there are at least 2 other future lawsuit possibilities in the works which are noted in the TMC forum. one involves joining THE COALITION OF FINANCIALLY DISTRESSED TMC OWNERS of which becky and i are founders (see our mission statement on pages after #200) by contacting..............beckyfitzmaurice@yahoo.com...................mention my name CHRIS if you decide to join the COALITION, .also consider joining attorney zimmerman's in-the-works lawsuit; information also found on TMC forum pages.

GOOD LUCK!. all TMC owners need it to help combat all of the illegal activities heaped upon on at the very first TMC SALES PRESENTATION...........ALL FRAUD, LIES AND MISCONCEPTIONS, e.g., currently our shares are worth about $100....hard to accept, right?

again, welcome and stay tuned.

chris

joanney28 wrote:
Hi Chris, thank you so much for the information and your advice. I do not know what I should do now. I will join in the Redweek's Manhattan Club timeshare forum. Thanks again.