Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Just Heard Of Manhattan Club's Change Of Ownership Last Night (by Chris V.):

majoriep,

please join us TMC owners at.......................................redweek.com...................................the manhattan club lawsuit forum. the more people we have expressing their complaints of TMC's fraud, lies, misconceptions, exorbitant maintenance fees and very-often-unavailable reservation time (unless you request nearly a year before, ) the better equipped we will be to establish further litigation against the perpetrator of these evil actions, ian bruce eichner.

JOIN US RIGHT NOW, LEST YOU FORGET!! being a part of redweek.com is the best way for you to keep informed of how we are trying to combat the heaps of fraud dumped on us. you'll become familiar with the strategies we are trying to use to right all the wrongs that we have been victims of by TMC.

marjorie, welcome in advance to..................................redweek.com..................the manhattan club lawsuit forum.

chris

marjoriep37 wrote:
Question for the TMCNY members here. I purchased my timeshare in 1998 and have paid my maintenance fees regularly. I have not paid for 2019 yet, but am about to so I can reserve space for next year. Did I hear correctly that I may be receiving a refund on overpayment of maintenance fees some time down the road? Is it a fact that those of us who have continued to pay have been in fact paying the maintenace of those who have not been paying? Unless they gave up their timeshare, they still own it and are just in arrears for maintenance, is that correct? Can they come back and pay maintenance once the fees are in fact set to be what is considered reasonable? Or have they forfeited their ownership when they stopped paying maintenance? Thanks to any one who answers. Marjorie