Harborside Resort at Atlantis

Does anyone have a map of the layout of Harborside?

Feb 18, 2008

I'm interested in renting during a premium week (Christmas or New Years; haven't decided for sure yet). I'd like to see the layout first before spending huge money on a rental that isn't in a preferred area/view. I'm particularly interested in knowing where the units are by number. Thanks for any help you can provide...M

Mary K. B.
Apr 06, 2008

marykb wrote:
I'm interested in renting during a premium week (Christmas or New Years; haven't decided for sure yet). I'd like to see the layout first before spending huge money on a rental that isn't in a preferred area/view. I'm particularly interested in knowing where the units are by number. Thanks for any help you can provide...M
have you found this yet? i am looking for same information

Meryl N.
Apr 06, 2008

mer1 wrote:
marykb wrote:
Sorry, no. It doesn't look like anyone is interested in replying. I would sure appreciate it if an owner would send a resort map or something.

Mary K. B.
Apr 06, 2008

marykb wrote:
mer1 wrote:
marykb wrote:
Sorry, no. It doesn't look like anyone is interested in replying. I would sure appreciate it if an owner would send a resort map or something.
i was able to see a bit on google earth. i think they hide that information from people

Meryl N.
Apr 10, 2008

mer1 wrote:
marykb wrote:
mer1 wrote:
marykb wrote:
i was able to see a bit on google earth. i think they hide that information from people
I would try www.atlantisfamilyfun.com All they do is rent out units at Harborside--I own a week 52 unit in the Sunday Arrival building and I think my unit # is 4725==it is a corner unit facing the marina if that helps. I don't think owners have such a map==besides this unit I own a two bedroom in the reception building and my unit there is 4708/9--and I was never given a map.

Maria W.
Apr 16, 2008

I have a map/ layout of the resort. We're owners there and received one at all of our owner meetings while staying there. Nothing is "hidden", what do you want to know about the place? Depending on which unit you are booked into, you either have a marina view, pool view or harbor view. There's an outdoor pool with a zero entry, an outdoor spa, poolside snack stand and a bar/restaurant. There's a clean bright restroom poolside, an exercise room, shuffle board and ping pong table. In the lobby there's a sundry shop and a baggage room if you arrive before your unit has been readied or if you want to hang out before catching your flight back to the states. If you have any more questions, let me know. S

Shirley R.
Apr 16, 2008

shirley779 wrote:
I have a map/ layout of the resort. We're owners there and received one at all of our owner meetings while staying there. Nothing is "hidden", what do you want to know about the place? Depending on which unit you are booked into, you either have a marina view, pool view or harbor view. There's an outdoor pool with a zero entry, an outdoor spa, poolside snack stand and a bar/restaurant. There's a clean bright restroom poolside, an exercise room, shuffle board and ping pong table. In the lobby there's a sundry shop and a baggage room if you arrive before your unit has been readied or if you want to hang out before catching your flight back to the states. If you have any more questions, let me know. S

Is there any chance you can email me a copy of the layout? You would have to scan it though. todamoon@aol.com????? I would like to see where I may buy a unit

Meryl N.
Apr 16, 2008

mer1 wrote:
shirley779 wrote:

Is there any chance you can email me a copy of the layout? You would have to scan it though. todamoon@aol.com????? I would like to see where I may buy a unit

Sure. I'd be glad to. I'll dig it out this weekend. Have you stayed at Harborside before?

Shirley R.
Apr 17, 2008

shirley779 wrote:
mer1 wrote:
shirley779 wrote:

Sure. I'd be glad to. I'll dig it out this weekend. Have you stayed at Harborside before?

I'm the original poster and I was hoping you could send me a copy too. My email is docjab@msn.com. With many thanks...Mary

Mary K. B.
Apr 17, 2008

marykb wrote:
shirley779 wrote:
mer1 wrote:
shirley779 wrote:

I'm the original poster and I was hoping you could send me a copy too. My email is docjab@msn.com. With many thanks...Mary

Yes I have and my son loves it there. We went last year and stayed in a building over looking the harbor facing the mailboat. I liked the view but heard that the Atlantis view is nicer but the units are slightly older. I am interested in buying a week 24 or 25 and someone has a few listings in various locations. I wanted to check out the views. I guess some are also over the pool. Others face a heliport....not too thrilled with that. Thanks so much for your time on this.

Meryl N.
Apr 17, 2008

mer1 wrote:
marykb wrote:
shirley779 wrote:
mer1 wrote:
shirley779 wrote:

Yes I have and my son loves it there. We went last year and stayed in a building over looking the harbor facing the mailboat. I liked the view but heard that the Atlantis view is nicer but the units are slightly older. I am interested in buying a week 24 or 25 and someone has a few listings in various locations. I wanted to check out the views. I guess some are also over the pool. Others face a heliport....not too thrilled with that. Thanks so much for your time on this.

None of the units "overlook" the batch plant. (concrete) the map I have won't show any detail about the direction the units face. I'll pencil in what I'm sure of for you. It was given to me to show how phase 2 would be layed out when completed, so it's not a pretty, gloosy thing at all. We own in phase 1 and yes they are the original units, but I love my phase one and wouldn't trade up. Keep this in mind. If you're looking for a 2 bedroom, our lock-off is more sq. footage than the 2 bedroom units in the new section and if we only use 1 side, we have trading power or can go back to Harborside and use the other 1 bedroom another time. Also, the contracts are written differently for phase 1 and phase 2. Check all that out. If you'd like more info., I'd be glad to help you make the best decision for your needs and wants.

I'll get the layout to both of you this weekend. S

Shirley R.
Apr 17, 2008

shirley779 wrote:
mer1 wrote:
marykb wrote:
shirley779 wrote:
mer1 wrote:
shirley779 wrote:

None of the units "overlook" the batch plant. (concrete) the map I have won't show any detail about the direction the units face. I'll pencil in what I'm sure of for you. It was given to me to show how phase 2 would be layed out when completed, so it's not a pretty, gloosy thing at all. We own in phase 1 and yes they are the original units, but I love my phase one and wouldn't trade up. Keep this in mind. If you're looking for a 2 bedroom, our lock-off is more sq. footage than the 2 bedroom units in the new section and if we only use 1 side, we have trading power or can go back to Harborside and use the other 1 bedroom another time. Also, the contracts are written differently for phase 1 and phase 2. Check all that out. If you'd like more info., I'd be glad to help you make the best decision for your needs and wants.

I'll get the layout to both of you this weekend. S

I totally agree--we own phase 1 Saturday arrival 4th floor in the reception building facing the marina/Atlantis==would not trade for phase 2==phase 1 is likely to be renovated in the next year or two so at that time phase 1 will be on par with phase 2 "newness". It is that adage--location, location, location. It is my understanding that when you purchase phase 2 that you really don't have any standing/priority as they are all float so be aware of that when you purchase. I own a fixed week which can also float but when I go my fixed week I always get the unit I bought!

Maria W.
Apr 18, 2008

mer1 wrote:
marykb wrote:
mer1 wrote:
marykb wrote:

Hi

I went into Google and entered map layout of Harborside Atlantis and click on the first one that comes up its the entire layout of the resort I hope this helps.

Bonnie

Bonnie A.
Apr 18, 2008

mer1 wrote:
marykb wrote:
Hi

Not sure if I emailed you first or the other person but if you go to Google and enter "map layout of Harborside Atlantis and click on the first one the resort layout comes up clearly for you to see. Hope this helped .

Bonnie

Bonnie A.
Apr 18, 2008

bonniea16 wrote:
mer1 wrote:
marykb wrote:
mer1 wrote:
marykb wrote:

Hi

I went into Google and entered map layout of Harborside Atlantis and click on the first one that comes up its the entire layout of the resort I hope this helps.

Bonnie

THATS GREAT BUT IT DOES NOT SHOW ROOM NUMBERS ON GOOGLE. iT IS INTERESTING ABOUT PHASE TWO HAVING LESS FLEXABILITY THAN PHASE 1. iS IT TRUE THAT THE TWO BEDROOM PHASE TWO CANNOT BE USED TWO DIFFERENT TIMES AT HARBORSIDE? i AM THE ONE WHO DID NOT GET THE EMAIL OF THE MAP IM AT TODAMOON@AOL.COM

Meryl N.
Apr 19, 2008

bonniea16 wrote:
mer1 wrote:
marykb wrote:
Hi

Not sure if I emailed you first or the other person but if you go to Google and enter "map layout of Harborside Atlantis and click on the first one the resort layout comes up clearly for you to see. Hope this helped .

Bonnie

Sorry ladies, I worked today(Sat. till 12:30) and just got home. I PROMISE I'll send it out to you this weekend. I have not looked at Google, but if it's a better map, I'll try to print it and write in the building #'s before scanning and sending off.

Shirley R.
Apr 19, 2008

mer1 wrote:
bonniea16 wrote:
mer1 wrote:
marykb wrote:
mer1 wrote:
marykb wrote:
I'm interested in renting during a premium week (Christmas or New Years; haven't decided for sure yet). I'd elike to see the layout first before spending huge money on a rental that isn't in a preferred area/view. I'm particularly interested in knowing where the units are by number. Thanks for any help you can provide...M

Hi

Bonnie

THATS GREAT BUT IT DOES NOT SHOW ROOM NUMBERS ON GOOGLE. iT IS INTERESTING ABOUT PHASE TWO HAVING LESS FLEXABILITY THAN PHASE 1. iS IT TRUE THAT THE TWO BEDROOM PHASE TWO CANNOT BE USED TWO DIFFERENT TIMES AT HARBORSIDE? i AM THE ONE WHO DID NOT GET THE EMAIL OF THE MAP IM AT TODAMOON@AOL.COM

Yes it's true you do not have the flexibility with a phase 2 -2 bedroom as you do with a phase 1-2 bedroom. The phase 2 has 2 bedrooms in one villa. Phase 1 has a bedroom in each of the 2 separate villas. That's called a " 2 bedroom lock-off." To get a lock-off in phase 2, you'll need to purchase a 3 bedroom.

todamoon and docjab, check your e-mail from a message from me. S

Shirley R.
Apr 20, 2008

shirley779 wrote:
mer1 wrote:
bonniea16 wrote:
mer1 wrote:
marykb wrote:
mer1 wrote:
marykb wrote:
I'm interested in renting during a premium week (Christmas or New Years; haven't decided for sure yet). I'd elike to see the layout first before spending huge money on a rental that isn't in a preferred area/view. I'm particularly interested in knowing where the units are by number. Thanks for any help you can provide...M

Hi

Bonnie

Yes it's true you do not have the flexibility with a phase 2 -2 bedroom as you do with a phase 1-2 bedroom. The phase 2 has 2 bedrooms in one villa. Phase 1 has a bedroom in each of the 2 separate villas. That's called a " 2 bedroom lock-off." To get a lock-off in phase 2, you'll need to purchase a 3 bedroom.

todamoon and docjab, check your e-mail from a message from me. S

Thanks Shirley..docjab

Mary K. B.
May 14, 2008

shirley779 wrote:
mer1 wrote:
shirley779 wrote:

Is there a chance you could email me a copy of this map too please. Many thanks

Mark M.
May 14, 2008

markm243 wrote:
shirley779 wrote:
mer1 wrote:
shirley779 wrote:

Is there a chance you could email me a copy of this map too please. Many thanks

Sure. Give me your e-mail address, Shirley

Shirley R.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.