Travel Tips & Advice

New York city

Nov 14, 2010

New York city, borders the Atlantic ocean. It consists of five boroughs composition: The Bronx (The), The Bronx Brooklyn), Brooklyn (Manhattan (Manhattan), Queens (The Queens borough) (Queens), listrac wattenberg Staten Island (Island). The total area of the total area of 1,214.4 square kilometers. New York or the United Nations headquarters, headquarters building is located in Manhattan donghe Thames. Manhattan was the core of New York, in five district area is the smallest, only 57.91 square kilometers. But this thing is narrow, the south island is America's long financial center, of the 500 largest American companies, more than a third of the headquarters in Manhattan. Six of the seven major Banks home and each big monopolies headquarters are in here set center stronghold. Here also focused world finance, securities, futures and the essence of insurance industry, etc. Located in Manhattan island southern Wall Street is the symbol of wealth and economic power, but also the U.S. monopoly capital base camp and financial oligarchic pronoun. This article only 540-metre length of narrow streets lined with 2900 several financial and foreign trade institutions. The famous nyse and amex are located in this.

Cheney O.

Last edited by marty8084 on Nov 24, 2010 02:25 AM

Nov 23, 2010

Valuable information and excellent design you got here! I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts into the stuff you post!! Thumbs up!

Ketvin M.
Dec 31, 2010

Me and my family are planning for trip to new york...i like to stay there for one week...please can anyone provide me tips for trip.

Lisa R.

Last edited by marty8084 on Aug 09, 2011 03:41 PM

Feb 15, 2011

Your message is wonderfully informative, but really dull. NYC is about excitement,adventure,and endless opportunities to spend money. Enjoy the chaos and controlled mayhem.

Charles K.
Apr 03, 2011

NYC is the best place to travel to; you can easily find many cheap options for accomdations there and also find numerous restaurants which are providing the best quality of food.

Rxd M.

Last edited by marty8084 on Apr 05, 2011 05:34 PM

Jul 24, 2011

Wow! Few words but a well described about the cities. That's very great!

John G.

Last edited by marty8084 on Jul 25, 2011 02:45 PM

Aug 02, 2011

As we know,New york is one of the topmost beautiful and big cities of the world,there are many things to see,you can go there for adventure vacations,skiing vacations and many things,there are a lot of cheap hotels,where lodging is easily available and all good meals are provided,I have visited new york many times,it's my favourite city,I like it.

Michael R.

Last edited by marty8084 on Aug 09, 2011 03:40 PM

Aug 09, 2011

I also been to New York city last time.Its really beautiful metropolitan center.I went New York university for education purpose,i was wondered about the rules& regulations of the university.The statue of the liberty was situated in New York city. For some years in past New York was the capital of U.S. when compared to all the cities in U.S, New York provides best accommodations and plenty of restaurant which are providing quality of food.There cheap airways are also there for New York city.

Linkon T.

Last edited by marty8084 on Aug 09, 2011 03:40 PM

Nov 01, 2011

I've been to New York twice and it is such a beautiful city. Its full of adventure and you will never be bored. I even visited some well known restaurants that were extremely delicious. The only thing bad is their tax. NYC has one of the highest tax rates so its a little bit more expensive than other places.

Victoria L.
Feb 01, 2012

The best place to take in the sweeping majesty of New York City? The Top of the Rock at Rockefeller Plaza. This art deco skyscraper boasts a six-level observation deck located a jaw-dropping 800-plus feet above the street. It’s an experience you’ll never forget and one of our most popular attractions.

Manhattan is all about skylines. Why not try to capture as many unique views as possible on your trip? The Empire State Building may be more recognizable, but Top of the Rock affords views that are just as spectacular, and it tends to be less crowded. Another thing Top of the Rock can offer that the Empire State Building will never be able to is, well—a view of the Empire State Building! Boasting a 360-degree panorama of New York, visitors can marvel at the city from this 55,000 square-foot, multi-tiered observation deck at Rockefeller Plaza’s “30 Rock” building, located between 5th and 6th Streets.

Jons S.

Last edited by marty8084 on Feb 02, 2012 02:01 AM

Jul 13, 2012

According to me,New york is the best tourist attraction spot.There are many beautiful Brooklyn Bridge,Central Park,Staten Island Ferry and etc best place.

Breet H.

Last edited by marty8084 on Jul 17, 2012 03:21 AM

Jul 14, 2012

new york is the most populas city in USA .it has been described as the cultural capital of the world.

Breet H.
Jul 16, 2012

NY city is a great place for tourist and everyone want to go there and spend their vocations. State of Liberty and Ellis island are the best places. I decide to go there in my upcoming vocations. gold coast family accommodation

Adrian C.

Last edited by adrianc42 on Jul 21, 2012 12:24 AM

Aug 03, 2012

I've never heard of the Top of the Rock before. Next time I go there I want to check it out! My favorite thing to do in NY is walking the Brooklyn Bridge, go inside the Statue of Liberty, and watch an amazing musical.

Elise P.
Aug 24, 2012

New york city is really a beautiful city . 1.Ellis Island 2.The Empire State Building these are some places for visit.

days inn orlando

Eithan P.
Sep 21, 2012

new york is the one of the best city of the world which i like most . this is my dream destination and there are many places to visit in this city .

Breet H.

Last edited by marty8084 on Sep 26, 2012 07:54 PM

Oct 04, 2012

i also many time visit new york and i like this city.

Breet H.
Oct 07, 2012

I like this city so much. It is a city of dreams. There is also a beautiful sea there.

Steve D.
Feb 03, 2013

It is quite a valuable information, but the way you have presented it seems to be quite boring. In fact the city of new york is quite an interesting and adventurous city. There are many tourist attraction places, in fact tourism is the new york's most vital industries. It has world's widest range of cuisines, influenced by city's immigrant history. The New York City Subway is one of the most extensive rapid transit systems worldwide.

Jerome T.

Last edited by jeromet14 on Feb 03, 2013 10:21 PM

Jul 17, 2014

NYC is the best place in US. There are lots of places to visit. From Times Square and Central Park to the Empire State Building and The Metropolitan Museum of Art, the island of Manhattan.

Lisa K.

Last edited by phyl21 on Jul 17, 2014 08:49 AM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.