Ask RedWeek

Corporate Timeshare Network - rental or sales

Jan 15, 2018

Anyone can activate a getaway week through rci they can be used for friends and family yourself or these corporate clients I have educated myself very thoroughly on rci benefits I to am a corporate timeshare network client

Katie M.
Jan 15, 2018

katiem323 wrote:
Anyone can activate a getaway week through rci they can be used for friends and family yourself or these corporate clients I have educated myself very thoroughly on rci benefits I to am a corporate timeshare network client

Obvious shill post, only marginally literate or coherent --- and blatantly false.

1. "Getaways" are actually in Interval International, not RCI. RCI has "Last Call" weeks and "Extra Vacations" (by the way "Katie", that's the same RCI on whose "benefits" you claim to have "educated yourself" --- all evidence to the contrary).

2. Neither "Getaways" in II nor "Extra Vacations" in RCI can be rented out AT ALL. Both exchange companies clearly prohibit rentals of same (or exchanges) under their clear and specific terms and conditions of membership. Getting caught by either exchange company while conducting such prohibited rentals can result in immediate suspension or termination of the offender's membership.

3. There are no "corporate clients" for timeshare sales or rentals. Never have been, never will be. To suggest or claim otherwise is just absurd and almost comical.

4. Go away. Corporate Timeshare Network is just a scam and your illiterate and unconvincing post does not alter that fact for one second. Do not play us for fools here --- we are not. Also, consider learning how to write and to use punctuation.

I was born very early in the morning. Unfortunately for non-credible and marginally coherent shill posts like yours, it certainly was not YESTERDAY morning.

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Jan 17, 2018 01:35 PM

Jan 15, 2018

by katie323: "Anyone can activate a getaway week through rci they can be used for friends and family yourself or these corporate clients I have educated myself very thoroughly on rci benefits I to am a corporate timeshare network client"

Katie323, you must be working for the company, which even RCI themselves listed as a scam network. If anyone has questions, call or e-mail your RCI timeshare home management company.

Good research work, Ken1193 !

Surf M.
Jan 16, 2018

surfm wrote:
Good research work, Ken1193 !

Thanks for the kind words, but the truth is that Katiem323's illiterate shill post is so lame and so grossly inaccurate that NO research was required AT ALL. That bogus and semi-coherent post was easily refuted and discredited just with common knowledge facts right off the top of my head. Hopefully, 35+ years of timeshare experience has imparted SOME industry knowledge and savvy along the way. (-;

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Jan 16, 2018 10:17 AM

May 24, 2018

It’s a scam! I paid $1300 to them 2-1/2 years ago not one dollar back they promised I’d get rentals within 6 months I have to call every 3 months to renew my ad I feel cheated ! They suck

Donna D.
May 24, 2018

Anyone know how I can get my money back ? I’m the one who posted the above post that I got scammed for $1300 . I have a disability and I need that money I live on a couple hundred dollars a month. Please let me know please help. donna

Donna D.
May 24, 2018

I'm sorry to inform you that you lost your money to SCAMMERS . I have been posting in here for years to NEVER pay anyone money upfront that claims they can get you out of your contract . Unfortunately the rental SCAM is just a twist of the get it out of your name SCAM .

Don P.

Last edited by donp196 on May 24, 2018 12:01 PM

May 24, 2018

donnad549 wrote:
Anyone know how I can get my money back ?

Sadly, you cannot and will not get any of your money back. What you signed up for (and paid for) is essentially nothing but a "listing service" (and a very obscure one, at that). They fulfill their only obligation by merely posting your "listing". I'm quite certain that nowhere in writing within a signed contract is there any guaranty of actual results or any mention whatsoever of "refunds".

There are numerous such "listing services" around, virtually all of them useless and virtually all of them posting listings at very high and unrealistic prices. Such "listings" inevitably produce only --- crickets. They don't care one bit; their only real objective is to collect those "listing fees".

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on May 24, 2018 02:02 PM

May 24, 2018

Ok thanks shame on them I live on next to nothing and $1300 is a lot to me !I was desperate to make some money originally they wanted $1750 I will try to call them and see what can be done or appeal to my credit card company. Thanks again

Donna D.
May 24, 2018

donnad549 wrote:
Ok thanks shame on them I live on next to nothing and $1300 is a lot to me !I was desperate to make some money originally they wanted $1750 I will try to call them and see what can be done or appeal to my credit card company. Thanks again

I'm very sorry that you have been taken advantage of by these parasites. I strongly suspect that calling them will only yield a "song and dance" response. They have your money and they are not giving it back. At best, they might admit that they are really nothing more than a listing service and that they never guaranteed any actual results, but that lame explanation doesn't help recover your $1,300. What they do is despicable. Unfortunately, it is not illegal; they are just a "listing service" and yes, they "listed" --- although with no productive results

A credit card charge dispute is worth a try, but the card issuers often will not pursue a charge dispute if the original charge was more than 60-90 days ago. Even if they agree to pursue a dispute, the parasites will simply say "We are a listing service. We posted the listing. We did what we said we would do". They may even have an audio recording of you authorizing your credit card charge to place the listing (a common practice among such parasites, to protect themselves from future claims). Still, it's worth a try. Good luck.

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on May 25, 2018 04:00 AM

May 25, 2018

They are very good a what they do: A Full Service Fraud and Scam Network. Forget the $$ you paid them. You can file a police report, if helps your psyche.

If anybody wants money upfront, ... and without you ever having seen even a shred of document that they are legitimate, .... they are probably not legitimate.

There are lots of scam schemes like this around. ... Some claim to represent an attorney of a traffic driver, who you allegedly hurt, others want to be representing the IRS and threaten you with court proceedings, or want to be your mortgage insurer, and some others claim you signed your life away to them.

Anyone, who is legit, will send you a letter with verifiable identification and , not just make a shady phone call. Sorry for your pain. I 'm sure that most of us have been defrauded one way or another in our lives, and we know, what it feels like. If a story sounds too good to be true, it usually is that way for real.

Surf M.

Last edited by surfm on May 25, 2018 02:13 PM

Jun 01, 2018

I have had requests in the past to pay third party corporations upfront for them renting my getaway weeks with Interval. I am ALWAYS doubtful of these offers, never pay but like to see how far they will go to provide written documentation to support what they assure me. The documentation is NEVER there. In particular, they can never support a refund if the week does not get rented, even though they say it is guaranteed. The furthest they have gone is to state that they will actually reimburse if I or another party rent for less. But, there is no documentation to reimburse the upfront cost if the week does not get rented at all.

The latest was today by someone who said her company name is "Corporate Event Solutions, Inc." Anybody else get calls from this so-called company? As I was speaking with her, I looked up the company on the internet. Naturally, I never found it. Also, the first person who called me prior to connecting me to the woman for the sales pitch, said he used to live in my city. I asked where he lived now, and he said, Tampa, FL. That was another red flag when my caller id showed Las Vegas, NV. Obviously these scams work because they continue to call. I truly feel for the people that fall for them. Please, never pay upfront! They are very good with their sales pitch.

surfm wrote:
They are very good a what they do: A Full Service Fraud and Scam Network. Forget the $$ you paid them. You can file a police report, if helps your psyche.

If anybody wants money upfront, ... and without you ever having seen even a shred of document that they are legitimate, .... they are probably not legitimate.

There are lots of scam schemes like this around. ... Some claim to represent an attorney of a traffic driver, who you allegedly hurt, others want to be representing the IRS and threaten you with court proceedings, or want to be your mortgage insurer, and some others claim you signed your life away to them.

Anyone, who is legit, will send you a letter with verifiable identification and , not just make a shady phone call. Sorry for your pain. I 'm sure that most of us have been defrauded one way or another in our lives, and we know, what it feels like. If a story sounds too good to be true, it usually is that way for real.

Amy W.
Nov 26, 2018

They will tell you that they cannot send a copy of the contract before getting your credit card number.

Timeshare Tom

Last edited by thomasp430 on Nov 26, 2018 09:41 AM

Nov 26, 2018

Click the link below to see what the Better Business Bereau has heard from CTS clients.

https://www.bbb.org/us/fl/orlando/profile/timeshare-resale-and-rental-marketing/corporate-timeshare-network-llc-0733-90253721

Timeshare Tom
Jan 15, 2019

Total Scam. "Guaranteed" the sale. I got cold feet, canceled. They had a "manager" call to conserve, again "guaranteed", and then when payout was suppsoed to happen, a snow storn came and ruined the sales meeting. Nothing ever got sold. Lost all my money.

Olivia H.
Apr 16, 2019

Name of the company is now Corporate Event Solutions, and the phone number is tied to Prudential Tropical Realty. Very pushy about doing this with Interval International now wanted $400 per week we activated and then stated a 60-90 day turnaround with a 180 day guarantee. All this for getaways that I would have to purchase first. When searching the company online, they have now been in business for one year. Not going to fall for this one now that I've researched it more.

Rick M.
Apr 16, 2019

rickm520 wrote:
Not going to fall for this one now that I've researched it more.

Very smart!

Lance C.
Apr 23, 2019

Corporate Event Solutions is not a new name, but an old one, which they inactivated to let time bury the scams they pulled in the 00 years. Same folks. Same tricks. Same scams. They just flip-flopped the name tag.

DO NOT FALL FOR THIS BULL !

Surf M.
Apr 24, 2019

Corporate timeshare network BBB is currently F. Total scam.

Olivia H.
May 06, 2019

I keep getting calls ... ha ha ! I now tell them, they're trying to commit wire and mail fraud across state lines, and that's a federal crime .... Would they prefer I call the FBI, or just the local police ? .... and then I hear nothing from them for another 2 to 4 years.

Folks, RCI has a very extensive blacklist of scam entities ...... Keep watching it. There are always new names .... And it would also be appreciated, if you helped keeping it updated.

They called me under the new name of www.ResortAccessNetwork.com

Thanks!

Surf M.

Last edited by surfm on May 06, 2019 07:28 PM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.