General Discussion

Renting through Concierge Realty

Jun 13, 2015

Hi - I found a July week that I want to rent from Concierge Realty. It is my first time renting, so I am a little hesitant. Has anyone rented from them before?

Linda H.
Jun 13, 2015

Didn't rent from them, but they rented my weeks. Was easy and smooth transaction.

Mitch Z.
Jun 13, 2015

Be careful about someone posting in the forum and then a short time later someone else claiming to be a satisfied customer comes in praising the company. It's usually a set up to get you to their website. Check out the company thoroughly before giving anyone your hard earned money. Anyone can set up a website with a drop box and an untraceable phone number. The scammers are hard at work coming up with new ways to get your money. I just checked out the address they listed on their website on Google earth and it's a vacant lot. Check for yourselves.

Don P.

Last edited by donp196 on Jun 13, 2015 02:16 PM

Jun 13, 2015

I've been working with Concierge Realty for over 3 years and they helped me rent my timeshare weeks on 3 occasions. We also purchased Timeshares from them on two different occasions. Very professional - all transactions are well documented and went well for both parties.

Regards

James T.
Jun 14, 2015

To DonP196 - Concierge Realty is a licensed, regulated brokerage since 2011, an A+ rating through Better Business Bureau (http://www.bbb.org/central-florida/business-reviews/timeshare-resale-and-rental-marketing/concierge-realty-in-orlando-fl-90015545) and a flawless record with Dunn & Bradstreet. Our physical address is shown as a lot in Google maps because it is new construction. Google maps only take photos every few years, so our building will not show. You are welcome to mail something to our offices or drive by to see the headquarters. Concierge Realty is a legitimate, successful business focused on the best interest of our clients.

Lynne
Jun 14, 2015

I have been using Concierge Realty for the past three years. They are very professional so easy to work with. It is a pleasure and the resorts they offer are the best available.

David G.
Jun 14, 2015

Then all of a sudden they show up in the forum with rave reviews. Looks like business is slow and they need to use the forum free advertising. Try paying for it like everyone else.

Don P.
Jun 14, 2015

I own four weeks with Marriott. Fortunately I found out about Concierge Realty and they have been a real blessing to rent out my weeks every year since 2012! They do an outstanding job! Their rental process is easy, smooth and safe on both sides: the week owner's and the renter's . The way how Concierge Realty works is great. They are a real estate agency that reasonably profits only if they rent or sell your week. For the week owners no money or fees upfront are requested differently from other untrustworthy companies (I have been burned in the past, unfortunately). For the renters Concierge Realty places the rental fee in an escrow account legally protecting the renters rights. They monitor very diligently and professionally the transaction from the beginning to the end. I love their mission! They help the owners to rent out their weeks and help the renters to rent beautiful villas for a 30-50% lower rate than retail price (if even available on the open market). Everyone is really nice at Concierge Realty. I worked mostly with Stephanie Martinez. She is excellent, very courteous, quick and efficient, always prompt and clear in her communications, easy to be reached, a real joy to deal with. Five Stars to Concierge Realty and Stephanie!!

John G.
Jun 14, 2015

Dear Lindah 1034

Do your diligence and protect yourself not only from Internet scams, that are millions out there, but also from people like donp196 that can fear monger others and preclude them to have great opportunities. I have been personally burnt by "timeshares companies" that is the reason why I have been such a loyal Concierge Realty customer since I found them in 2012. I feel very strong about defending what is good on the Internet otherwise it will become a useless, unreliable, gossipy chatter box. Let me know if I can be of any further help to you. Best

John G.
Jun 14, 2015

You got your free advertising.

Don P.
Jun 15, 2015

I have utilized Concierge Realty for the last two years to get my timeshare rented out for me, as we have not been able to use it. It was a great experience, as Cathy made it as easy as possible to do. I know that there are tons of scams out there and it always a scary thing to know who to trust, but Concierge is really legitimate. I would definitely recommend them.

Janine S.
Jun 15, 2015

Good After DonP196, My name is Michelle Donato I own Concierge Realty. It has come to my attention that you have given out inaccurate advice on my company. I wanted to personally communicate so there are no misunderstandings. First off I am a Licensed Real Estate Broker in Florida and have been a broker/agent the last 17 years where I have NEVER even received so much as a complaint against my license. You can go to www.myfloridalicense.com go to verify a license and confirm. That alone should tell you my company is not a fly by night company. Please go to my website www.Conciergerealty.com and see how intricate my website is with all of the pages of information there are for clients. Not to mention the pages and pages of testimonials we have from happy clients you would know my company has been around a while and not going anywhere. I even go the extra mile to put pictures of myself and most of my staff to be sure people know who they are doing business with. If you researched further you would find my company is a proud member of ARDA and has been a number of years. I am also a proud board member of the National Timeshare Owners Association. You being an owner may want to check this association out as it is a wonderful organization trying to do great things for owners. My company has also been a member of the BBB for years and have an "A" rating. I have worked so very very hard to establish the utmost integrity I possible can in the industry so as you can imagine the mention of Scam and my company in the same sentence has gotten my attention. If you wish to educate the public that is an admiral thing and I agree for people to do their due dilligence with doing business over the internet. It is extremely important to do research and to do research in the correct places. I would urge you to please be sure to have your facts correct as I am sure you would not want to hurt someone's legitimate business by giving remarks that may not be accurate. I also wanted to comment on my address. You are correct in some places you search you may see dirt as I have just built a new home. We just moved in this last February so I am guessing the "Google Gods" have not yet taken new pictures. My business is out of my home and my agents who are mostly moms work out of their virtual offices in their home. My company is wonderful for working moms to make a living and still be able to be mom and take the kids to soccer practice or tend to a sick child and still make a living. I proudly have 25 wonderful folks working for me and growing. I believe because my agents are so happy with what they do that carries over to our clients. Hence we receive numerous happy letters from clients weekly. We have recently started requesting clients post about us if they feel we have earned it in the forum. This is why all of the sudden you have seen some postings. I do believe your heart is in the right place wanting to protect that public as I want the something as well however I would urge you to do a bit more digging before giving particular information on a company as it may be harmful and cause unintended consequences. I personally haven't gotten into forums unless names are given out. I believe in many cases people say things they normally wouldn't say since they have anonymity. DonP196 if you have any further questions please feel free to call me personally 888-888-2204 ext 101. I promise you there is nothing more important to myself and the ladies in my company that the satisfaction of all of our clients. I would also urge you to try us out sometime!! :) Regards Michelle Donato

Michelle D.
Jun 15, 2015

DonP in regards to address also please try google maps on your smartphone if you have one as my techi guy just told me the house is up there. For some reason browsers on computer aren't as up to date. I have no idea why and I don't think there is anything I can do about it other then wait. I do have a screen shot if you wish to see I can email or text it over to you. Cheers! MD

Michelle D.
Jun 15, 2015

It's really sleazy to use the forum to get free advertising for your company and I will never back down from that. I put you up ( actually down ) there with the ambulance chasing attorney that you see on television parading his clients in front of the camera telling everyone how much money he got them. It's an ethics issue. I would never use a company that lowers itself to that level.

Don P.
Aug 07, 2015

I have not rented from Concierge Realty but nearly bought a property from them which fell through but was not there fault. I found them to be highly professional and even when the problem came up they told me about it immediately. I would have no problem doing business with them again and you should have no problem renting from them.

Stuart A.
Jan 13, 2020

Hi,

Who is your agent at concierge? I have been calling for a week and left several messages, but have not heard back from them.

Thanks.

Wonder Woman
Jan 15, 2020

I acquired a Marriott week through Concierge in 2018. The transaction was handled by Stephanie and her work was exceptional. I would trust her to help us again.

There are lots of complaints about the timeshare industry and we need to recognize good service. I hope this helps.

Den
Jan 31, 2020

Concierge Realty has rented out 2 weeks for me in the past. I have been extremely satisfied with them. I intend to use their professional service in the future.

R C.
Jan 31, 2020

I recently inquired into a RedWeek ad in which very some important details were completely missing. Concierge Realty got back to me quite promptly with that missing information, after they contacted the (apparently clueless) timeshare owner they are representing. Those details promptly revealed that it was a week in which I had no further interest at any price (or even for free), but kudos to Conciege Realty for getting back to me promptly, even though the missing details they provided immediately ended my interest in that particular listing.

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Feb 04, 2020 04:38 AM

Feb 03, 2020

Hi, Woman Woman! So sorry that I'm just seeing your forum comment now. There are many agents at Concierge Realty and a main number where you should always receive an answer. Please call 888-888- 2204 x 103 for rentals. If you know your agent's phone number, enter it or listen to the directory for the name and number. Hope that you have been able to reach us since this posting!

wonderw wrote:
Hi,

Who is your agent at concierge? I have been calling for a week and left several messages, but have not heard back from them.

Thanks.

Lynne

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.