ask-redweek-thanksgiving-travel-2022

Oct 28, 2022

I didn’t think rooms were assigned?

William F.
Oct 30, 2022

If owner wants check only on rental - how do I protect myself

Carol T.
Oct 30, 2022

If you are not booking with RedWeek Online Booking, we encourage you to take steps to make sure your transaction is safe. We offer recommendations on this page: Stay Safe

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Nov 14, 2022

I am having difficulty entering my exact dates. I am looking at Nov. 16 thru Nov. 30 and I can get info from Nov.24. I understand your weeks may begin on a different day and I can work around that. But first you need to hear me.

Susan C.
Dec 12, 2022

If the agent you are working with (trying to purchase a unit) is not available, not answering questions, etc, is there any way to request a different one?This is our second time - the first time we bought a unit here - the agent was informative, courteous, helpful…

Julie S.

Last edited by julies1306 on Dec 12, 2022 12:25 PM

Dec 19, 2022

This is now the 2nd exchange I got where the resort is charging around $19.00 a day plus tax for things that always came standard: swimming pool, exercise room, wi-fi, etc. They tell us owners do not pay the fee, only exchangers and others who buy their night outright like at a hotel. Is this fair? Does anyone else have a problem with these fees because many of us don't even partake in the facilities we are charged for. Please respond and offer a suggestion what we owners who want to exchange can do about amenity fees imposed on exchanging into a resort. Thanks.

Melinny W.
Dec 27, 2022

Unfortunately, we do not offer any assistance in refinancing timeshare loans.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Dec 29, 2022

Why do I hear anything from red week to rent out my unit

No name
Jan 02, 2023

Once you make a reservation, what is the cancellation options

Michael C.

Last edited by michaelc1432 on Jan 13, 2023 04:58 PM

Jan 04, 2023

Rented a week from your site. Now divi phoenix aruba states they don’t accept RCI owned rentals ?

Dianna A.
Jan 09, 2023

If want to book a rental, but it’s not protected and verified. Is it safe?

Nadia R.
Jan 15, 2023

My active postings for 3/11 and 3/18 for Marriott's Maui Ocean Club are not showing up on the TIMESHARE RENTALS page. Why?

Bart G.
Jan 15, 2023

If I buy a week from an owner do I pay a resort fee at Desert Springs Villas in Palm Desert?

Phil J.
Jan 16, 2023

When an owner posts the ownership type as deeded, is there a way to reach out and verify the ownership type?

Khanin N.
Jan 17, 2023

I need help talking to a redweek rep for some guidelines, if that is possible. There is no phone number to reach anyone?

Mick
Jan 18, 2023

To speak with one of our customer care representatives, please call 1-866-971-1737 between 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. Pacific time, Monday through Friday.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Jan 21, 2023

Hey! What gives Redweek?! You are only listing or hiding postings that are not ‘verified’ by your expensive and inconsiderate process. What a cheat, I’ve been a loyal customer w/o a single issue for 15 years and now you want me to pay much extra for something the customer gets for free?! What gives here, GREED?

Ray M.

Last edited by ray601 on Jan 21, 2023 11:23 AM

Jan 26, 2023

I'm trying to get on contact with you to get my listing posted but nobody answers my emails

Dereke J.
Jan 26, 2023

Dereke, we've passed your concerns onto our rental team and you should be receiving a response very soon!

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Jan 29, 2023

How can I filter by dates?

Megan B.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.