Report Abuse

Re: ANYONE WITH FEEDBACK AS TO EXPERIENCES HERE

I own a unit facing the lake and have stayed there several times over the last few years. I am trying to sell, however, this is an unbiased opinion and I am selling mostly for economical reasons. Also I have only stayed in my own unit so cannot comment on the other buildings. The unit is spacious with an airy feel and has always been clean. The furniture is ok, but the cabinets etc look a bit plasticy in my opinion. The kitchen equipment is good and has always been in perfect working order, as have the whirlpool baths. The beds are very comfortable and the linen is clean. The balconies/patios have patio tables and chairs. I am always quite happy to stay in my unit and it is very convenient to pop up to Publix etc in Sand Lake Road and also convenient for SeaWorld, Disney and I-Drive. They do seem to be improving the resort by adding more amenities recently. If you prefer a quiet area I would suggest asking for a unit in the 2000s - 2300 building's patios and balconies all overlook the lake. Also if you have a ground floor you can open the screen door and walk straight out on the grass by the lake. If you choose the upper levels you can see the Disney fireworks in the distance. Hope this is of assistance