Report Abuse

Re: Destination weddings

[Q=ken1193] [Q=amyr8] amyr8states, quoted in pertinent part: >> We are looking for a resort that has a combination of RCI, II and rentals for the general public. ....and a wedding planner too << I am willing to bet any amount you wish to wager that no such place exists --- period. This would be an extraordinarily rare (impossible???) and strange combination of features for a Caribbean timeshare resort and, if found to exist at all, would be most unlikely to be able to accomodate 30 people in any imaginable scenario. Further, no timeshare facility on the planet has (or wants to have) a "wedding planner", to the best of my knowledge. Is this a really tongue in cheek inquiry? My own advice would be to eliminate the timeshare element entirely from this particular fantasy and instead focus upon finding a strictly commercial entity, along with its affiliated "wedding planner", and which is able and willing to accomodate your 30 people. .....and good luck even then.[/Q] You are quite mistaken. My family has already held one such event in the Cancun area. The resort accommadated us very well and they did indeed employ a wedding planner who helped with all the arrangements. The wedding was wonderful and everyone had a terrific time. I know they are available in the Carribean also but would like to know which ones are best.