Report Abuse

Re: TimeshareMLS.org resale scam

This part of Timeshare MLS's post needed to be addressed by itself. They state " We are working with a very experienced law firm that specializes in internet defamation, libel, and extortion", which I'm not too concerned with because I doubt they can actually prove defamation and libel if it were to come to a court case. As before the have thrown out "extortion" which I feel is their attempt to have people question my real motives. I've said this before, when I closed my office I did ask to be reimbursed for my expenses since I went into business with them in good faith. I didn't mention an amount and I didn't threaten them with a lawsuit when the General Manager, Jon Warren of Orlando said no. That was the end of the discussion about reimbursement and money was never mentioned again. Did I think my expenses were going to be reimbursed, absolutely not, nut it didn't hurt to ask. So extortion, that's most definitely not something they can even remotely come close to aledging. Why do I think the real reason behind their post is? I do feel they are losing some sales. In order to try and turn the tide they are throwing out words like libel and extortion to try and get potential customers to think there is some crazy guy out there to bring their business down and they are just poor victims. Another reason, maybe they are trying to intimidate me with this post indirectly as well, I'm not sure. I think it's more a matter of trying to give themselves credibility for anyone who may read any posts I have made. If they would like to bring a suit against me I'm not real real concerned about that either.