Report Abuse

Re: rooms/reservations

i saw your message below..at what age for kids do they start making you pay? my son is only 3 so just wondering if they would charge him anything? also do you know how many square feet the units are for 2 bedroom. Last year we stayed at the marriot and loved it so wondering how this compares..seems to be more couples..but we want our son to have some kids to play with too...so wondering..since going at the end of feb i'm sure there will be some. Thanks, [Q=darleneg13] I am a owner at the Occidental Aruba Grand. I do have mandatory All Inclusive in my contract. We like the AI feature. As an owner we pay $85 per day per person. If we rent it out, our renters would pay the same amount. I think if you rent a hotel room through the resort, you pay more. The AI includes everything 24/7 all your drinks, food (in 5 star resturants) all entertainment , they have dinner shows and more. When you think of what you pay for just 1 drink ($8.00 to $10.00 each) these days it is well worth the $85 a day. The resort is on Palm Beach and is beautiful. Well worth it.[/Q]