Report Abuse

Re: TimeshareMLS.org resale scam

[Q=ken1193] [Q=eddies23] Does anyone know what the outcome or judgement was in the follwing: Brown v. CHL Marketing, Inc. et al Plaintiff: Erin Brown Defendant: CHL Marketing, Inc. and Howard Levene Case Number: 6:2007cv00854 Filed: May 21, 2007 Court: Florida Middle District Court Office: Orlando Office [ Court Info ] County: Orange Presiding Judge: Judge Gregory A. Presnell Referring Judge: Magistrate Judge David A. Baker Nature of Suit: Labor - Fair Labor Standards Act Cause: 29:201 Fair Labor Standards Act Jurisdiction: Federal Question Jury Demanded By: Plaintiff I am interested in the possibility of gathering victims of TimeshareMLS.org for a class action. Please let me know of any information or any interest.[/Q] ================================= No offense intended, but let me ask the obvious question --- if you have this much info on the case, why not just directly ask the COURT about the case outcome? If completed, it's now a matter of public record. You could probably even purchase a transcript of all the testimony offered (if it went to trial and if the case is adjudicated). Why on earth ask about this here, in a timeshare forum?[/Q] Why not share it with the public. What better place to do it than a forum? This case was dismissed voluntarily on 9-05-07.