Report Abuse

Management problems

[Q=barbarab157] We have been owners for 5 years. We went to Celebration a year ago, Oct. We were not given the proper condo, which put my son out. We had cockroaches all over the kitchen the second night, causing us to go on Disney property, because they did not have another condo to put us up. We were all very upset, and lost a whole nights sleep watching for the roaches so they wouldn't invade our suitcases. We never get a straight answer when we TRY to contact the management office, we cannot even get our total points up to date. I am seriously concerned about the future of this resort, and our ownership. I would love to sell our timeshare here, and buy on Disney's. I'm sure they handle things much better.[/Q] We have been owners for 4 years and have had nothing but trouble with the maintaince fees. No invoice, then sent to their collection agency. Anyone else had this problem? Just got another bill from Concord Servicing for a past due charge that we can't even find out what it is. Wondering if anyone else has had trouble like this. Thanks