Report Abuse

Re: TimeshareMLS.org resale scam

This message doesn't directly deal with Timesharemls.org and their scam but it relates to the whole advance fee resale scam and how it works. I actually copied it from another forum and the writer states they are a former sales rep. for a company called resortvp.com aka Vacation Property Trader. The company did post a reply denying what the former employee had to say. The post is interesting because once again it lets everyone know what goes on inside one of these scam operations. Thanks to (former_resortvp_er) for the original post: Hello everybody, I was searching for my former employer today and ran across this website and a posting by someone who listed their timeshare with ResortVP. I used to work for those scum bags for almost 2 months when I figured out that they were just using me to scam people. I opologize if anyone reading this is one of my disatisfied customers but they are a complete scam. The company is located in Deerfield Beach, FL off of Hillsboro Blvd right before the intracoastal. Here is how the scam works...The owner Ely Alon buys lists of timeshare owners and hands them over to employees. Our job is to call them up and tell them anything we feel nesscesary aside from telling them we have a buyer in the parkinglot to convice them to pay hundreds of dollars upfront. The fee is whatever we feel we can get out of you and we are paid a commission of that money. Depending on how many people we scam and for how much determines our commission scale. It starts at 30% and goes all the way up to 50%. Once you pay us you will never hear from us again (as long as your contract is signed) unless you call us. However now you talk to someone else in customer service as the sales people never hav to talk to you again. The office is set up to look like we do tours but the truth is I never eber saw one person come in to take a tour. It is there for plain show. I encourage everyone to cancel and try to get their money back. I was fired once I started asking too many "hard" questions. I am not angry though. I am actually glad because now I have a real job. Granted I am no longer making $2,500 a week like I was but at least I know I am being paid an honest salary for an honest days work. People are also happy with the services we offer. BOTTOM LINE IS WWW.RESORTVP.COM OF RESORT VP aka VACATION PROPERTY TRADER IS A COMPLETE SCAM. i SINCERELY HOPE ELY ALON IS MISERABLE AND FINDS NO HAPPINESS FROM HIS ILLGOTTEN THOUSANDS! SCUM BAG Cry Cry Cry Cry Former Employee