Report Abuse

Re: Dont let them cheat/deceive you

I am very interested in finding out more about Velas law suit my e-mail address is fefe927@comcast.net Here is my latest update it gets better!!!! On Sept 3rd I had a meeting with Velas thru Profeco. I was fighting to get my deposit back and cancel contract since June. I disputed the deposit with my credit card company and as of Aug I received the credit. When Profeco had the meeting with Velas they had stated that monies were credited back (whichthey were) and contract was cancelled. Profeco called me to verify I stated that yes credit card was credited and they offered to close case. WELL LONG BEHOLD !!! on Sept 7th I get a call from credit card company Velas came back with a rebuttall stating that there is a signed contract and were requesting the $9800 deposit back! SO my creidt card was charged back again! Just proving once again the slime ball people they are! Furious I called Profeco and demanded this case be reopened I had obtained a new meeting date which they gave me Nov 13th so here I sit waiting again for this so called meeting. It is so frustrating that Velas Vallarta can get away with robbing people lying and cheating. I am in this fight to the end anything that I can do to stop or prevent this I will do !! It is hard enough for us hard working people to stay afloat in such a tough economy and these lying cheating people just continue their lying and cheating misrepresentation tactics!!!!! It is so unfair!! STAY AWAY FROM VELAS VALLARTA !!!!!!!!! Phyllis