Report Abuse

Re: Club Land'Or is a total nightmare!!!!! Help...

Land'or is like a Huge ANACONDA, will squeeze you to bankruptcy without giving you anything bak of all they offer you! I have been paying for eleven years all their fees plus my original and every time I want to go somewhere they will denied it and the three times they fond someplace for me, it has been the worse and poorest conditions that I have to go and look on my own for a more normal hotel and close to civilization . this is ridiculous and outregeous, I lost my job last october and so my husband, so is being so hard for us to keep up with it, they told me to deposit my weeks with RCI back in 97 and this went for couple of other times, last March they had the nerve to tell me that they didn't know about those weeks and that I had pay for it in order to have two weeks of vacations with them, I did pay, then they told me I had to pay an xtra $500. fee for again renovation plus my fee, so they could put me on the waiting list, now I don't have the money to pay them, they are threatening me with court and destroy my credit. I am going crazy, I fond a lot of lawsuit against them, so please let me know when and where is next hearing, I will be there with all my papers, let me know what I need to do. my e-mail is linn_navarrett@cox.net . Send me any information helpful to prove that Club Land'Or behaves very illegal once you are under their contract.