Report Abuse

Re: Getting rid of a time share.

[Q=oliviab17] That is not true. You just deleted a direct contact i was trying to make with a member about accepting his unwanted timeshare. I am a 15 year timeshare owner and veteran. REDWEEK is a website company that has its roots in school social networking sites. Its a real shame that you wield so much power and deliver so little benefit to MY INDUSTRY. Redweek is the scam people....[/Q] It's a good thing email addresses are not posted on Redweek's forums or members would get inundated with junk mail from people like you. BTW, Redweek is definitely not a scam .... I have no idea what you're referring to accusing Redweek having it's roots in school social networking sites. I am in no way affiliated with Redweek except as a poster on it's forums that tries to educate readers on all scams regarding timesharing .... new ones pop up everyday. It's blatantly obvious what bogus charity you belong to .... you've been trying to advertise on Redweek's forms for months, however due to the education found here and on other timeshare forum sites that you're not getting much business .... are you?