Report Abuse

How legitimate is Global Property Services for selling Diamond Resorts property?

With more research....I've been contacted by someone else in this company (BBB list 1 employee). BBB gives them an A rating, but most timeshare resale companies are rated very poorly (shockingly so - most appear to be scams). So despite the BBB rating, asking you to send $ upfront, and saying they have a buyer waiting in the wings who is willing to pay more than you paid for it (and way more than it's worth on RedWeek or TUG) just doesn't sound like a legitimate business. I've been told that I don't need to send any $ until after it closes, but it still doesn't add up (I suspect that they will ask for $ for the title search). I looked them up on the SC Secretary of State's website, and they're not listed, although a company with the same name in Hilton Head registered on 1/25/10; BBB gives the HH one a C because they can't get enough info about them. Given that the MO for scams is pretty similar to this, it looks like I should just use my timeshares to nudge me into taking more vacations.