Report Abuse

Re: Anyone have experience with Castle Law Group, PC out of Tennessee

First - It's not what I would call singing their praises. Secondly- I'm not made of money. We financed the timeshare through the resort. Paid the attorney with a loan. As I said, we're average people. We might be suckers for signing up with a timeshare, but we're not stupid. Btw, I did make sure they have an office & that it wasn't a scam. They did not guarantee it, they said they only take cases if they think they'll be successful. Thank you for helping people get rid of their timeshares. I'm satisfied with the end result, even though they need improvement in certain areas. I'm not going to attempt to persuade you any differently. I have the result I wanted. We didn't ask for any money back from Grand Crowne-we just wanted out. We have 7 years left to pay on it. Maintanence fees have went up every year & a $500 special assessment fee, was my deciding factor to get an attorney. I didn't want to wreck my credit by stopping payments, so thought an attorney would have more success & get faster results than us trying to do it on our own. I'm all done here. I have other things to do.