Report Abuse

Re: Anyone have experience with Castle Law Group, PC out of Tennessee

Run don't walk away from Castle Law Group! Our experience with these people has been nothing but one big lie. This firm told us they could get us out of our timeshare and have the credit cards we used to purchase it and make payments with written off as fraud. Not only were they unsuccessful having the timeshare contract rescinded our credit rating which they guaranteed 100% to protect they did not. It has been over two years, the credit companies have been adding interest this whole time, the time share wasn't rescinded. Laura Blevins, Don O'Keefe, Kevin Eighmey and multiple other persons told us one story after another. Our contract required they hire a lawyer to represent us. The hired a lawyer and never paid his bill so he refused to show up at the hearings, and he is now after us for his unpaid bill. Kevin Eighmey why would we pay for a lawyer? The don't answer the phone, are never in when you call. Didn't do ONE thing they promised. They even took their fees on the very credit cards they said they could have whipped out for fraud. I could type for hours about what they said they would do and the fact they didn't do anything. They charged us THOUSANDS of dollars. We were foolish if you want to be nice, idiots if you want to be accurate. I will make it a mission to go to every site I can and warn others about this company.