Report Abuse

Re: Magens Point Resort

I got this in my email today. I can't believe the resort is looking "fantastic" We would like to extend our heartfelt thanks of those of you that have come through and complied with both your yearly fees and the assessment. We and our staff greatly appreciate it. The resort is looking fantastic! We will be launching our new website, a labor of love, on November 15, 2019. The construction of the sight took months to come together. Day of redefining corporate philosophies to showcase our commitment to this resort. If, more than anything else, tells the story how we rose from the ashes and fought loss and tragedy to reach the final goal of reconstructing our resort. Lots of pictures are include in the new website. The rebuilding of the resort would not have happened without your encouragement and support along with our dedicated staff. Our staff has worked around the clock, sometimes seven days a week, to ensure that we can welcome you back in January, 2020. To those of you who still have not paid, please contact Viola Morton at 340-777-6000 ext. 508 or viola@flamboyanresortvi.com. Please be advised that if all dues are not paid in full by November 15, 2019, you will not be able to use, trade or bank your weeks in 2020, and will be subject to having your membership cancelled. We will be pursuing all legal means to collect outstanding member fees and assessments. We and our staff look forward to seeing you on St. Thomas in the near future. Sincerely, Michael and Mercedes Shelby