Royal Hacienda

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Royal Hacienda (by Shannon B.):

Just because they are booked doesn't mean that someone won't put in a trade through II. You may wish to keep that request active, but add some other resorts as a backup so that you can get airfare.

Have you considered any of the Royals Cancun resorts?

I know I've stated this before, but you have a strong chance of getting a Royal Resort in Cancun. I would recommend any of them, but depending on your needs, The Royal Sands is most "posh" (it is the newest), followed by The Royal Islander. The Royal Mayan is the most quaint, but there are some villas that back on to the lagoon, and some that don't have much view. I would suggest requesting The Royal Sands, Islander, & Caribbean... You'd have a great time. Interval International does usually give out the villa # upon confirmation, so you can see where the villa is located prior to your arrival. It doesn't guarantee that you'll be there (last year our villa was being rennovated so they had to move us to a beach front that wasn't being occupied), but there is a 95% chance...

Also, don't hesitate to ask for what you want when you get there. We went for a bonus week this fall and stayed at The Royal Islander. The resort was able to get two villas right next to each other for us on ground floor, which really helped us out because we have a disabled child! They are always very helpful there!

stacey157 wrote:
Well, I just called Royal Hacienda as I wanted to know how many units they had since I have a request in for June 2nd thru the 9th with Interval International. They have about 55 to 65, but they said they are already booked for 2007. Just FYI to everyone.

I will need to go to a different resort or find someone that is willing to rent really cheap!!

Thanks for everyone's feedback.