Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Re: I Don't Think I Own a Timeshare??? (by KC):

michaelb2692 wrote:
Way back in the 90’s I ..<snip>.. ended up putting half the cash towards purchasing a timeshare. But never went back or paid the remainder and moved several times after that, now within the last 3 yrs I’ve been getting letters and emails talking about if I want to sell my timeshare they can help..<snip>..

Your name and contact info apparently made its' way onto a "sucker" list that someone created and provided to others. Needless to say, it's a scam of some sort; it's obvious that no one can "help you sell" something that you never actually owned in the first place. The best course of action is to simply ignore this kind of junk, without ever responding at all.

Unfortunately, timeshare-related "sucker lists" tend to get re-sold and distributed to other scammers and spammers, so you may very well get even more such contacts in the future. Ignore that future junk too, without ever responding at all.