Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Change to rental listings that places all non-verified and protected listings at the bottom of all verified listings. No indication that this was being done or info after it was. (by Murray K.):

To change the guidelines of posting rental listings that are 'verified' first and then to post the rest, especially without notifying the renters, is both unethical and fraudulent. I understand that 'verified' listings provide more revenue to RedWeek, but not informing those paying the fees for membership and listings in RedWeek, without prior knowledge, is fraudulent. The typical renter will look for timeshare availability based on a specified date. There they will only find the 'verified' listings. Why would they know or even surmise that there may be additional listing (those that are non-verified) after all the 'verified' listings ? Clearly this tactic is purely to 'push' business to the 'verified' listings at the expense of all the others. Therein lies the unethical business practice. RedWeek's reputation as an 'impartial' customer driven business that can be trusted to handle monies is now in serious question. Can I trust them with my membership and listing fees ? Can I trust them as an impartial escrow agent ? I think those 'ships have sailed'. Word gets around pretty quickly these days on social media and elsewhere. Unless RedWeek reverses this management decision quickly, I don't see a very long future for RedWeek.