Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Traveling to Mexico – Share Your Thoughts (by Irene W.):

We travel to Mazatlan every year. It is a wonderful cities full of amazing music cultural events, and delicious food. The city is quite safe. As in any large city you must do your due diligence and don't go where you don't belong. We will find endless fun in Mazatlan. We also found a new location in Mexico last year which was wonderful. San Carlos. San Carlos is on the Sea of Cortez just outside of Guaymas. It is a sleepy little town with a very relaxing nature. Wonderful hiking, biking, swimming, and of course fishing. There is wonderful music being played at most hours of the in many different locations. So if your looking for laid back San Carlos is a wonderful spot. My last recommendation from our last year of travel would be San Jose del Cabo. We stayed at the Cabo Azul resort. It is beautiful and the people are wonderful. San Jose also has much to offer in the way entertainment and dining. As you can see we enjoy Mexico and what it has to offer. Thank You for allowing me to share my love of this country with others. Irene Wallin Gilbert Carrillo Anchorage, AK