Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Change to rental listings that places all non-verified and protected listings at the bottom of all verified listings. No indication that this was being done or info after it was. (by Dee K):

This change is not good for anyone but Redweek. I placed my Maui ads as I have done for the last 7 years. On an average I get 20-30 responses with in 2 weeks. This year not one for a month and then not a real renter, probably someone else listing. This change was done without notifying anyone. I feel their integrity has been lost to their need for a money grab. I am 6 weeks out and mine are still listed at the bottom with no activity. IN this case I believe they should at the very LEAST put a notice on the website for prospective renters to use the calendar on the drop down to see other listings !!!!!!!! This really is a terrible move on their management decisions and they should believe their customers can make their own choices. I have been using this website for years and I did not know to use the drop down until I called customer service.