Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Global Access thru Orange Lake Resorts (by Garret C.):

I converted my 2br golf villa last year when I bit the bullet and bought a 3br lock out at River Island last Dec. I was VERY sceptical at first and WAY disapointed with the system. I've had the dreaded buyers remorse for months. However, I'm hoping that I'm seeing a light at the end of the tunnel. I was just able to take advantage of a "point discount" they are running and was able to get a 3BR at River Island Fri to Fri in Nov. for the 160K banked points I had from my 2BR (that were about to expire). Not a bad deal. I was also able to grab a few long weekends (2 nights)in a 2br at the ski resort in NH for 80K points each, again not a bad deal since I live in CT and can drive there. I'm really hoping they are starting to get there act together and show some value to the Global owners. This seems like an improvement. I hope they keep adding resorts to Global, it was nice avoiding RCI completely.