Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Does anyone know.....is moon palace ONLY an all inclusive? (by Barbara G.):

gina391 wrote:
The Moon Palace is ONLY an all inclusive. The AI price usually ranges from $150 - $200 per day per person. It is not cheap. Kids are less of course. It is a beautiful place and we too purchased weeks there....or what they call a Presidential Membership. They give you all these free roundtrip airline tickets, 4 free weeks to come and stay there for FREE (u don't have to pay the AI either)...but we are now realizing "what actually is the benefit of owning with the Palace Resorts"? We have been there 3 x's last year and we were supposed to leave yesterday but my husbands passport had expired and we didn't know till we got to the airport.

If anyone else owns with the Resorts can you please contact me and tell me if you think the same way.

We own at Palace Resorts and frankly the benefits to us is that it is a timeshare ownership with no annual fee - you pay only when you use it. If you want a timeshare, that is unusual and beneficial. Another benefit is if you bring friends with you, they pay the same cost/week as you do ($2030 for an April week in 2008, for example), get the same accomodations, manicure, pedicure, 25-min. massage plus 2 tours/person. Also, if you bring 2 couples, you also get a free week to use before the end of the year. Another plus is that they have transportation between the Palace Resorts (free) and you can spend a day at any one of them. If you stay in Cancun, for example, you can spend a day on Cozumel, Isla Mujeres, or any of the others. That's fun for a change. Barbara