Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

re: Falls section (by Deborah L.):

jeanner30 wrote:
I will be traveling soon and have found out that my two units are in the Falls Section. One of the units is #317 . Since I will be traveling with my 92 year old mother and three year old grandchild and other members of my family, i was wondering how accessible this will be for my mother. the unit is on the ground floor so that is a plus. I had hoped for the newer section but since it is a busy week i think i will probably have to stay in the Falls - any help you can give me would be appreciated.

Thanks, Jeanne

Who did you book thru, wondering how you know where exactly you are staying? When is your trip? I had been told by Sheraton that reservations made by both interval and rci do not show up until one month prior to your visit. I wanted to request an area and they told me my reservation is not shown. My sister in law traveled to Vistana is November with my 86 year old mother in law who does use a wheelchair, they stayed in the Lakes Section and loved it. I have read that if you have special needs that you can call about one month before and make these requests. Good luck enjoy your trip