Management problems

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Management problems (by Barbara B.):

I wrote the first letter in Dec. 2006. Yes, we have had plenty of problems with Concord, an amount showed up on our Credit report, and they couldn't say what it was. Still trying to get answer. Our taxes are screwed up royal. I can't even imangine the type of people that work there. We tried to get someone to sell us more points so we can use for Disney, such a horrific experience. We found out we are too close to Disney property to use our points. Very dissapointed. We are going to purchase throuth a very reputable resaler, at a fraction of the cost, at the cheapest price, lowest maintanience, to get points to add, and to use at Disney. If there were enough owners like us, perhaps we could do a group complaint, or find out just who is running the show down there. Thank God we don't have to use the resort. Too bad, when we bought, in the very beginning, it was very nice. But, when we stayed we had the roaches, and I mean Hunderds, in the kitchen, and were treated very disrespectfull by the management, which is long gone, and It seems they change monthly. We just paid off our mortgage, and are anxious to see how long, and what it takes to get our deed in hand, this should be interesting. I would call or contact the States Attorney and find out what you can do about your situation. Good Luck!