Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Traveling in Japan - A Rewarding Experience For Those Who Love Culture (by Charles S.):

I would have to agree that Japan is a very worthwhile place to visit. Last year, my 15 year old son and I visited Japan for two months. We had the best time. We were foreigners but were well taken care of everywhere we went. We traveled to all of the places you mentioned but also went to others such as Nagasaki, Hiroshima, Hui Ten Bosch, Nagoya, and we also traveled to northern Japan as well.

It is very easy to get around in Japan too. Their train system is phenomenal and always right on time. However, Japan is not cheap. The travel on the trains are expensive. However, if you are a tourist, you can save lots of money by purchasing a rail pass. This must be done prior to your arrival into Japan. It saved us hundreds of dollars.

The Japanese culture is very different as people are very responsible and have a sense of self accountability. I was so impressed how my son and I did not have to be worried about our luggage being taken as we sat in the train cars while our luggage was between cars on unattended luggage racks.

There is much to be seen in Japan. They have their monuments to be seen just like any other country. If you do your homework prior to traveling their, you will find it has a lot for a tourist to see. Hiroshima by itself offers the whole A bomb monuments, museums and and world peace attraction. Nagazaki has something similar. Then across the water from Hiroshima one can go to Miyajima and see the famous Itsukushima Shrine. People go there from all over the world because it is sacred ground.

I could go on and on. I would certainly put it on my to do list/bucket list.