Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

New to Bluegreen...Any insight?? (by Wade W.):

I just came across this post and realized I was reading somthing I wrote three years ago. A little update. We have upgraded again and are now gold members with 40,000 points. We did buy authorized resale points both times. Bluegreen has just changed their policy. As of June 1st bluegreen will not authorize any package sold for less than 1.25 per point. You can still buy cheap resale, but no premier status. We are very happy owners who travel all the time. Blugreen forces us to take time out for our family, quite honestly I would not go on vacations if I didn't own timeshare. We have been to smokey mnts, pidgeon forge, Branson Missouri, both falls village and big cedar, gulfshores Alabama, daytona beach, Myrtle beach, Orlando. Most of these destinations multiple times. My kids call the resorts our little houses. They think we own little houses all over the country and in a wierd sort of way they are right. Still lovin it!